Saturday, November 11, 2006

38.8

that's my body temperature.

While working, I was shivering in cold. Regretted not wearing jeans. Went 7-11 to buy the KOOLFEVER thing to stick it on my forehead. My throat was terribly sore and I felt pain all over my body. It's bad. really bad. But I dont' want anybody to worry so have to act like not pain nor..

After work actually want to go after5.. but I kept feeling puke-ish. :( In the end went home loh. Took temperature. darling wanted to send me to hospital, but I dun even want to go clinic loh. I know sure very ex one. But he still go find out which clinic opens 24hrs and send me there. Paid $80 (which is think it's ridiculously expensive!). Now I don't know where to get so much money to pay for it. Work 2 days also not enough to pay. -.-


Honestly, I don't really like my hubby to be helping me. Every time close shop, he will "bad mood" one.. then throw temper at me. First time he help me then I already told him got things never keep but he say I didn't' say what he didn't keep. -.-
2nd time he didn't take lock, I remind him, also give me black face. Everything also give me black face. I hate that black face lah. Don't like to help me then don't help lah. Give me black face for what. I also new to this thing mah. -.-

Even though he can be all sweet to be, sometimes he can be an ass!
plus, if I tell him he give me black face, he always say it's my fault lah.. blah blah blah lah.. -.- Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment