Monday, November 27, 2006

of all days I must have headache before exam.?

I don't know why, but I'm having slight fever and headache.

Could be due to the drizzles (at Bishan and/or at my house area).
I don't know what else could have contributed them.



I've just finished Carole Matthews A Compromising Position.
It's a great book. There were points I got rather pissed at "fate" though. hahas. Like most shows you've matched.. the lead actress and actor always don't get to meet each other no matter how hard they try, or had some misunderstanding of some sort. The book makes you wanna kill the author. lols.

What I really didn't' like with most of the romance novels I've read is the fact that everyone is beautiful (almost perfect) in the book. They're stunning or charming or a bad guy turns "good" and stuffs. I KNOW it's not true. All these are friction. I mean real people are not like that. I am not beautiful. Mike's not perfect either. you know what I mean? haiz..


Anyway, I've an exam to study for but I haven't touch my book (yes, I haven't touch my book since I forget when). Just as primary school. no one ever believes it when I say I don't study hahas. ask Mike and my parents. I think they know me well when it comes to studying. For PSLE, my parents nags at me until they gave up (cause I'm so bloody lazy.) For O levels, my hubby got so pissed cause I refused to study (I prefer to play.). Even when I got into ITE, my hubby still stress over my studies cause I'm so unproductive in the homework/revision/going to school zone. But after 2 years of worrying. he finally drops it. hahas. he knows it's useless asking me to study. If he don't ask me, I might just. hahas. :P


Very bad girl hor? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment