Sunday, November 5, 2006

I'm working part-time

at some newspaper stand located near CCK MRT. =)

With my hubby helping me, I have fun. Though it's rather tiring, but I really have a lot of fun "using the cash register", "counting money" and "touching money". heh heh heh.

The pay is super miserable, but no choice mah.. If I don't work hor, this year most of you wouldn't have Christmas present from me liao leh.. :p Anyway, I work only once a week. but I'm happy girl cause my hubby willing to spend time with me at the stall. =)

so those stay near CCK you know what to do arh...
come down and support me lah! heh heh..

2 comments:

  1. Maybe next time after you graduate, you should work in a bank eh. Then you can count money non-stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas.. work at bank very stressful mah. :p

    ReplyDelete