Friday, November 24, 2006

That time of the month again..


I realised the trend of me blogging lots of wordy, uninteresting, grumpy post,
once in a while, post lots (>5) of photos at one go. I'm a lazy blogger. :P

While I'm suffering in pain (from tummy cramps), you can enjoy some of my silly photos...



If you like to drink Pokka Green Tea, join this! You could win lots of great prizes! Don't forget to thank me when you win. :P If you want to give me the prize I'll also accept one. *thick skin*
I wouldn't be joining cause I prefer another brand's green tea. (make a guess?)



The "orange light" aka sunset?



Those stuffs I got from CK Dept Store (last weeks?), spent about $25+++.
I'm in love with Silkygirl's products. See end result here.



Smoke smoke smoke...



The scary rain. Even with my umbrella I still got wet. very wet. and it's not even like the "nice kind of wet.". it's the yucky yucky I'm drench in sweat and cold rain kind. duh~



Tonight's crescent. =)



Don't you feel like carrying me home? *Queen of messy hair*



My wallpaper. =)



I've a toy soldier as my Christmas present! Reminds me of my soldier. :)



The new hair pins I just bought! $1.00


Okie, that's about it for today's photos post. I'm having a headache. sianz..

No comments:

Post a Comment