Wednesday, November 8, 2006

must be my fault.

Mike is right. I get more work-up blogging about unhappy stuffs.
But it's one way of releasing my stress mah. no choice. you all become my "chu qi tong" aka sandbag.
:P

I was reading an ex girl friend's blog and realised that she hates me. lols. I expected it lah. Cause I don't think I like her very much too. I used to be able to do stuffs with her until people think I'm her shadow I also don't mind. Now, I really cannot afford to be outside. The food is expensive, the transport is expensive, everything is expensive. My parents cut my pocket money so I work part-time to cover my transport fee. -.- so anyway back on topic... I almost forgot her existence until recently, I felt that she back-stabbed me. Which is why I went to read her blog. I sound like a mad woman. lols.

A few weeks ago, another ex girl friend of mine invited everyone she knows to her up-coming birthday party except me. which I'm trying to be cool about it. cause I'm actually busy on that day lah. But I still can't handle the truth that I was once her best best best friend and she actually invited a guy friend she hardly knew and not me... I'm totally crushed. :'(


Maybe I'm a bad bad girl. Maybe I'm a selfish being and everyone hates me. or maybe I'm really "misunderstood-ed" by others. Whatever it is, I wanna tell those whom I really cherish now (after so many heart-breaking events), that I love you people..

Leng - for listening to my grumbles everyday (Monday - Friday)
Mike - for listening to my grumbles every time I really have no one else to talk to and cannot blog about it. Even though a lot of times you fall asleep. -.-
Nonnie, Kit, Samantha, LYNN and those who reads my blog - (so many silent readers.) silence means consent, thanks for reading my blog and making me feel "known" lols. That's how I console myself loh...



*I've decided to omit a huge part of my family problems because it's hard to explain. Especially how I feel like I'm a 38 year old, teaching kids ain't easy when they have no respect for you and their parents are so protective of them that they rather believe their kids are suffering rather than you (the educator). I wonder if I share the same parents as my brothers. Boys are definitely more precious in this house. They = princes. Me? Free labour part-time maid cum tutor (to help them with projects and teach them to behave) cum worker (I realise I have more than 10 years of working experience!). Cinderella has 2 ugly step sisters, I have 3 evil disrespectful younger brothers. But she have fairy Godmonther, why I don't have? :'(

2 comments:

  1. Because fairy godmother misplaced your address and can't find you now.

    Don't worry, she's coming soon.

    p/s: Look at the bright side, at least you got Internet and a blog to rant about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. don't know how I'll live life without my blog. :p

    ReplyDelete