Monday, November 13, 2006

Saying sorry again?

First, I have to apologize to people I've unknowingly not been kind to due to my selfishness.


I'm quick to judge and comment when AA is selfish because of blah blah blah, then BB is selfish to CC by blah bleh bleh. I even scolds my brothers for not thinking for my parents.

A huge mistake.
I failed to look at myself.


Only 2 hours ago, I felt guilty. Very guilty. This guilt came about when I felt helpless. & I wondered why I didn't' got the help I wanted. I thought back.. I knew why.
Read until blur liao?
hahas.. this is just the introduction...


We have auditing case every Monday. Today is Monday. As usual, we take turns to learn from teacher in smaller groups. This week, we're doing (Bank payment) and it's a really long process. I got really bored listening but held on, cause every single mistake cost marks to be taken off. My mistake? Was last week.

I had a lot of problems concentrating on today's work. There's too many problems and I felt like I can't ask anyone. The class was really really noisy and I had to raise my voice to speak. Having a huge headache trying to get over and done with the work but we just kept getting stuck at some stage or another. The worse part? When we thought it's all over, someone from another group told us that we missed out on a "mistake". I'm too shy to ask then which is it because of something that happen last week...


Last Monday, we were doing the pretty simple Petty Cash Book but I refuse to tell the other group what are the 3 mistakes we've got so that they can complete theirs, cause they only had 2. I treated this whole audit case thing too serious cause everything we're doing now will affect our marks and I didn't want to let other groups have higher marks. YES! I'm the selfish one. Now, I just want to say sorry to the other group which I refused to give the helping hand last week.

I also want to say sorry to this other group of people whom I gave trouble to during the Thailand trip. I behave like an uncivilised person.

And to those people that I've grown to "keep out" cause I just wanna concentrate on my homework. (I got problem focusing.)

And those kind souls who've lend their helping hand and I rejected.

and..

The list is like endless!!!
I didn't know I owe so many people apologize..
I guess. I have to say I'm sorry to everyone who have to tolerate my weird weird behavior and time in the past 16 years (I would like to think I'm an angel for the first 2 years). :P

If there were any point of time you catch me being selfish. Pass me a note, email me, comment here or something. Cause I know it's a habit that will take lots of determination to kick. And YOU can help me. Pretty please?


Those expecting a less wordy post..
so sorry lah.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment