Thursday, November 9, 2006

I have a swollen nose


It's Christmas again.. I've just ordered the Christmas presents. hahas. giving them out ealier cause I might not have extra moolah by the time Christmas comes.. I really like this Christmas tree. so many teddy bears!!!
-P.S: I dun want anymore bears or soft toys if any of you thinking of giving me present k.. I have nightmares like my toys becoming Chucky!!! *sweat*


Back on the topic of swollen nose. (Nope, I'm not turning into rudolph the reindeer).. I was pulling the towel, the pole drop on my nose. :'( Very painful lah!!! Good thing it's not bleeding. If it bleeds, means my nose broken le.


Anyway, school's loads better today! =) Teacher let us off early and I'm super duper happy.
(suddenly, remember I have revision paper to do...) oops.. Anyway, so many funny incidents happen in school today.. and I kept laughing laughing laughing. Haven laugh for such a long time liao.. suddenly feel so weird, laughing lols...


Wilson, XY and Belle handed up their work yesterday so during accounts lesson they were talking in class. Wilson ask something funny. You know our arms and legs have those short short hairs right? Do they drop like our normal hair? *anyone knows?
-Because Wilson have nothing to do then teacher (jokingly) ask him to go co-op to sweep floor lols. So funny.

Leng and me hand up our work yesterday, so we have nothing to do during lesson too. We were hoping that teacher will let us off early, so I told her: "If we keep looking at teacher with very tired eyes, maybe she'll pity us and let us go home ealier." When we look at her (teacher), she just finish marking my paper, so she called my name. We were shocked at first and then started to laugh... lols. I went to teacher's table then she ask me to give out the papers she marked.. Then ask us why we were laughing. hahas. Then tell her the truth loh..


After giving out the papers, we sat down and I ask Leng to help me with my keys. Cause so many rings mah, then I want to put all into one keyring.. so ask her help me loh.. Halfway through teacher ask us to do something for her. We thought she really want us to go co-op to sweep floor leh. lols. But in the end she ask us to go to her table in the staff room to get a stack of revision papers up.



We have this small "garden" we have to cross before reaching the staff room.. but halfway I saw a reptile (no idea what it's called) then I jumped back, pulling Leng with me.. but she saw Mrs Lum going into the stuff room so we had to hurry if not can't get into the staff room.. In we went.. into the staff room.. Hurry to teacher's table.. Look for the stack of papers.. look everywhere also can't find. become very worried. Then the teacher on the next table suddenly ask us what we looking for.. We say we looking for revision paper. She ask us what year and what module. We say IQS, advanced accounting 2. She has this super puzzled look then she ask us, which teacher we looking for... We say Mrs Yu.. Guess what? We at the wrong table lah! lols. we went to Ms Tan's table. -.-

So we giggle giggle go to Mrs Yu's table.. That's when I recognise all the pretty pretty stuffs. lols. stupid me. go teacher's table so many times I still get lost. -.- So we took our homework to be and went back to class. On the way back...
Leng saw something move very quickly from the tress to the Cobra/Bishan cove? She pull me to see, at first she thought it's a bird.. but it's a...

Can see?


very fast moving squirrel.. :P

hahahas.. she jokingly says that we might even see snakes hor.. then I say we in zoo loh. Come out for a short while see so many animals. -.-

hahas.. that's' the end of today's post.. hahas..
orh and.. LYNN ask me why I didn't include her name in the previous post. buahahaha... so I added in loh. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment