Tuesday, January 3, 2006

look what I'm getting tml..

I posted some items that I want in this 2006 on my Xanga blog.
and I've just decide to get this: (Item 1)
Someones offering me a brand new set at $20 lower than the original price.
woo~ woot~
Let's just cross our fingers and hope it works for me..


update:
Bought new pens today. The prices of pens are going up eh? Scary.
got to update my auctions le..
no money = no shopping
no shopping = no happy
no happy = no mood
no mood = no pretty
no pretty = no mood again
no mood again = no do homework
no do homework = no future.
so must have money! den have future!
lolz...

saddening news today.
while watching television programmes..
Daddy asked me if my boyfriend is saving up to get a condo.
NEWS FLASH: My dad can't wait to get me out of the house!
I'm 17 only you know.
A couple of days ago..
Mummy ask me when den marry.
now my dad ask me if boyfriend is saving money to buy a house.

For heaven's sake My boyfriend haven even start school.
and his school fees are already a huge burden for him.
and this burden wouldn't be gone until 7years later...
when both of us finally stop schooling and have stable nice jobs k..

and since when did I say I want to marry???
I thought living alone would be great you know..
Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment