Friday, May 5, 2006

05/05/06

Today's Kenneth's tenth birthday. (Kenneth is one of my real blood brothers.)
21st will be his older brother, Vincent's birthday. (Vincent is turning 11.)
I hate May. I grow old on May too. :(


Anyway, weather is a little harsh these few days,
you might need one of these mini fan. :)

Cost me $2.70. ;) (without batteries)


I bought this badge super long ago. :)
but dropped it at Ber's house. She brought it to school for me.
Thanks Ber! :)

I wanna make my own badge!


Sent photo for "washing" (developing) yesterday. Picked them up today. :)

I know how hideous I look.


My 21st monthiversary present from darling. :)


This is what it means.....

Heart to Heart.


I painted the cupboard. (:
Look at all these trophy... (not all are mine though)
I'm still waiting for the one another campus OWES me!! Humph.



Bought 2 pairs of 1-Day ACUVUE DEFINE ($14)
A bit expensive but I just wanna know if it works. ;)
Will wear them on Tuesday. (yesh...)

Can see the black rim? heee.. I'm excited.


Last but not least, this morning before I had to cab to school. :p

I have pimple! :(




I spent 45mins on this entry..

2 comments: