Tuesday, May 9, 2006

uglyfatchick's Birthday (:

kinda sorry for the lack of photos.
Not in good mood lately.
Bad temper and all.

Thanks to all who have wished me. :)
and thanks for the time, effort spent.
I really appreciate every single event, well-wish and present :)

I slept at 12am yesterday. When I woke up, I recieved a few text on my phone. All wishing me Happy Birtdhay! :) Thanks everyone for being so swt.

XY: Thanks for the sweet card. :)
Man: Thanks for the present! I need it. hahas. (:
My dear loving sisters: Thanks for spending time with me, teaching me new things, caring (for) me, testing my paitence, buying me delicious choco cake!, making me happy in the process of doing anything. You all are just so sweet. :D I Love you all. *see photos* ^^


When darling asked for my address I knew he's going to send me stuff. lolz.
(my clock is spoilt)


He sent me sunflowers. Wants me to be happy. hahs.
3 flowers = I Love You. Sunflowers = You are my sunshine.
wootz~

Mike's in tekong.
with his kids. lolz

Alright, will update when I'm free. tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment