Saturday, May 13, 2006

13May

Went k-box with Ber, Shan & Mike. We had fun in the bloody cold room.
My singing really not good leh. how??? Anyone knows where got cheap quality singing lessons? :p
Oh, and we took lots of Neoprints!!! I'm so happy. weeeeeeeeee~

I wanna thank my two lovely sisters again..
for spending their precious Saturday with me. :)

& my darlin for being there even when he's sick
& spend time with me (actually have to study for exams).

I feel so blessed leh.
Have friends who really care for me.

I know how's my character like.
Sometimes I can't even stand myself.

Yet these few people can standby me, share my joys and woes.
Help me, teach me. *sob*sob*

Through broke days, cold jokes, happy days, sad days, grumpy days, funny days, weird days, crazy days, happy-go-lucky days, so on and so forth.

Love you all.
This much. (open arms as wide as I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment