Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tax CA1 & something that I really dun like.

Tax CA was alright lah..
Not as bad as I thought it would be. :P
So the main topic for this post is : thing that I dun like.
Weak girls.
or so I call them.

I know 2 girls.
Who are partially blinded by "love".

Why partially?
Forever complaining that guy doesn't treat her right..
or whining about how he is a bast*rd that make her life living hell..
& For some stupid reason, refuse to leave that bloody assh*le.
Even when she's always saying how she can't stand him anymore or whatever crap.
Whatever I says, she's deaf to it.
When the guy talks to her only, she treats him like "treasure".


I think it's utterly stupid.


I'm a if-we-can't-get-along-or-I don't feel-the-love-let's-breakup kind of girl.
& yes, I do mean it when I say it.
No matter how much I love that person, I just cannot stand it when I know that there's a huge hole in our relationship.

yups.

Are there friends in your life who are behaving like my "weak friends"?
haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment