Friday, May 12, 2006

5 days celebration.

Short note: I found a couple of games online. Try them, they're free. :)
For Sudoku lovers http://www.websudoku.com/



9th (the actual day)
My sisters got me a cake :) I also received presents & cards.

10th (Wed)
I received many belated wishes. 1 present from you-mama. & 1 present for sis LL.

11th (Thurs)
Ber gave me this big board with our photos. :)
At the back of the board, are some signatures from my classmates & friends. (:
Not really completed yet..
[btw, I had my first co-op night sale. It's quite fun. & I'm going to find a mop or something to mop the co-op floor.]

12th (Fri)
Went out with darling Mike. Japanese food for breakfast cum lunch. & Korean food for dinner. I really like the Korean food. :)
Japanese food from the fish market @ great world.
Korean food from a korean restruant @ Heeren.
We wanted to take neos at heeren, but too crowded, so we decide to go home, play pangya. :)

13th (Sat)
I should be heading down to Cineleasure tml morning at 10+++ to meet my sisters & darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment