Wednesday, May 17, 2006

bruised

I have a small bruise on my left cheek & a tiny mini blood dot on my nose.

why?
Coz I stupid stupid stand at the gate after playing netball, to adjust my watch.. -.-'
then the ball hit me. Everyone was like shocked lah.
but then I'm really fine.. coz since young the ball always hit me one. (which is why I was the goal-keeper mah..) hees.

anyway, today, I get to go home early coz mamayou go meeting.. then I went to toilet before meeting my sisters at the foryer..

I was at the foryer earlier so I waited. While waiting, I decide to take out my mirror to check on my bruise. Then ber and Shan suddenly appear. lols. tell me to look to my right. bah~~~~
That cute cute Alvin seating there. *paiseh*
I screamed and ran away.... -.-''

crap. now he knows I admire him lah. grrr...


Went to town with Ber to get her new phone. looks good. I'm tempted. but nah.. Just a little while more.. ;p I need to save.. save.. save...

photos again. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment