Tuesday, May 16, 2006

brroke.. & pms

I'm feeling really broke this month.
I've just started preparing presents. Finally decide to proceed with my order from HK.
No choice. not much time left. I'll find someway to cover that hole. My friend better like the stuffs I prepare coz I must catch bus catch train everyday for it one leh. lols.

I'm having short fits of anger every now and then. over anything.

eg. This morning I was late by 10 seconds? I was going to cross the bloody road and all the cars just have to passby at that moment. So I'm like stucked there looking at those cow sellers draging the door/gate close. Freaking pissed I tell you. I got to do my 1hr of detention tml. :(

Darling says I'm having pms, but I guess it's just that it's GSS (Great Singapore Sale) period and I'm BRROKE.. -.-''

Tomorrow should be Mike's younger brother, Malcolm's (did I spell correctly?) birthday.
nah.. I didn't buy anything for him. No money. and we aren't even close. -.-'']
Don't think he ever reads my blog. but well, just for the sake..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
hahas.
I'll go do my hair mask & face mask. haven touch those for a while...
ciaos.
P.S: I've got a new tagboard coz the old one cannot use le. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment