Friday, September 1, 2006

Happy Teachers' Day

Today is Teachers' Day.

I wanna wish all who've taught me before Happy Teachers' Day! =)
Let's start from Nursery school will I?
The teacher who changed my sitting arrangement almost every other day cause I was too talkative.

First and only Birthday PARTY in class.
I should have one really nice photo somewhere with the whole class but I lost it. The one that has my childhood sweetheart in it. hees.


My best friend and I.
I was trying to "hug" her but my short arms can only reach that far. -.-
and yes I am a chubby baby.
Which is why for the past 14 years I thought those stuffs I have are all baby fats and one day will disappear by themselves. -.-

Anyway back on the topic of Teachers.
I don't remember too much about Kindergarten.

Primary 4, I had Mr Tan.
oh and by the way, RMPS year 2000 batch there is a meeting at hillock (the one opposite school?) on First of May 2008. I'm so looking forward to it. The only problem. I forget what time it's supposed to be liao. -.-

Primary 5, Mr Thiru.
The one who I'm pretty scared of.
I miss him.
He made me cry in class.
Made me sit beside the cutest guy in class.
Made me the top student for once.
He's also the man who invited me and my friends to his wedding dinner.
Which I couldn't go, cause of Tuition! But I did ask my friend to bring him my present.
and erm.. He's a huge man who leave a really deep impression.
A really really deep one.
I could remember his moustache. hahas.
Him singing "money money money".
I miss Mr Thiru.

Pri 6, crap.
I don't remember much about the teacher accept that she hates me.
and she told my parents that I'm a terrible student. blah blah blah. and I will not do well for my exams. and tata~ from top student I nearly become bottom top student.

Secondary 1 & 2, All the teachers.
They didn't give up on me even though I was bottom of my class.
Even when I feel like quiting school.. They drag me pass the borderline nor..
The one who made me the history rep. The teachers who spur me to get better grades. from 9% to 29% to 49% then the passing grade. The Indian IT teacher who helped me get some distinction thingy. And my English teacher for not failing my final exams. I knew I failed the exams and could not go on to secondary 3 but they convinced the principal that I will improve and I've been improving.

Secondary 3 & 4, Mr Sng! mathematics teacher, all the tried and tested Chinese teachers, Social Studies Ms Dolly, science Mrs Tan & Mrs Lim, All the 3 different Accounts teacher. Even the one who told us that bad debts are debts that turned bad like bread. -.- My Literature teacher, Catherine's mum. =) Every one else who taught me. I love you all. I'm so sorry to have disappointed so many of you. especially Mr Sng & my maths teacher. I could have gotten the As. If only I didn't let emotions get the better of me. Mr Wong the Chinese teacher who trust that I could get at least a B4. and I did. Even though I didn't remember doing any of his homework hahas. Thanks everyone for making my life at STC a memorable one. I'll be back. if only most of you are still in school..

ITE. hahas.
Mrs Yu, Mrs Ho, Mr Sim, Mr Tang, Miss Low, Mrs Tan, Ms Lam and Miss Chew PY. (anyone else I've missed out?)
Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment