Friday, March 28, 2008

Which phone should I get?

Don't get me wrong, I still love my Sony Ericsson K750i thankyouverymuch.


But my 2 year contract with Starhub is soon to be up in July. I've got now till July to search for a new phone.. and to save up for it! (I'm not born with a golden spoon in my mouth, I don't have a millionaire boyfriend, so please quit asking me to ask my hubby to buy things for me already. Not that he wouldn't buy them for me, but buying things with my own money makes me happy.)




Recently I saw this really hot phone on display.
A quick check online, this Giorgio Armani Samsung phone cost SGD1,388.00!
I don't really like touchscreen, and 1K for a phone seems kinda unrealistic for a clumsy me eh?
But I'm still putting it here cause it looks like chocolate bar and I'm sure some of you are drooling now. :p Click here for photos of unboxing this Giorgio Armani phone.






Then there's this hot Motorola RAZR2 V9.
I like it cause it's really skinny slim and I always wanted a clamshell phone.
I've always fear handling one of these. It's like once I lay my hands on it, I'll tear it apart kind of feeling. Plus it's a little wide for my hands! :(






Of cause, there's the Nokia N95 (8GB).
The big big screen is good. I like big screens. and of cause, I also love playing games and taking photos with it's 5 Megapixels camera.
Problem is, my hands are pretty small thus I'm afraid this phone is too bulky for me. I've been using big phones all my life, it's time for a change!






and the must feature! Sony Ericsson K850i.
This phone also comes with a 5 Megapixels camera!
I've been using my current Sony Ericsson phone for almost 2 years already, so I think it'll be easier for me to get used to a new Sony phone as compared to other brands? :p




The 4 phones listed above are pretty expensive and definitely not very affordable to me now. I'll still be searching for THE PERFECT ONE. Maybe the perfect one will show itself sometime around July? :) Or maybe I'll end up buying that cheap, simple without camera phone from 7-11. hahas. After-all, the simples are making a comeback! *wink wink*

1 comment: