Friday, October 5, 2007

Festive Season 2007 (Last Quarter)

There's Hari Raya then there's Deepavali (Festival of Lights), and then there's Christmas!

Christmas is the time that I spend the most money.
Yes, on Christmas presents!

Have you started planing on what gifts to get for your relatives and friends?
I've 3 brothers at home, which makes it very troublesome for me.

If only I stayed in the US, then I would be able to use all the free shipping and discount online coupons to help me save lots money.


If I could, I would buy the most amazing gift for my family members.
For my mum, I would get some cosmetics, using benefit cosmetics coupon I would get Free Shipping on orders over $65.

For my brothers, I would get them each a pair of shoes using NIKE coupons, I would get Free Shipping on orders over $175 or more.

For my dad, I could get him the stop smoking aids from drugstore using drugstore.com coupon, And I can save Up to 50% off on stop smoking aids.

For my one and only Defector, I could get him something nice from the apple store.
Apple deals : Free Shipping on All items in Apple Store's Gift Guide and also Free laser engraving on iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment