Monday, October 1, 2007

hotelsdeutsche.com-Germany

Here are some info on Hotels in Vienna & Hotels in Berlin.

If those words on the websites appears a little different, please be assured there's nothing wrong with your computer. The 2 links provide above are mere translated versions.

So for English...Here are Hotels in Berlin & Hotels in Vienna . :)


Honestly, I don't travel much. But I love to compare places and hope that one day I'll be able to go further than just Sentosa.


I've heard about Berlin and their legendary Checkpoint Charlie border crossing also known as the "Haus am Checkpoint Charlie" Museum. It's an exhibition on the history of the Berlin Wall and the partition of the city. They even have original "historic" items used in underground, overground and even airborne attempts to flee East Germany.

And I've also heard that Austria has all the four seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter)! And each of them have their typical temperature and climatic characters! I want to experience other seasons! Singapore only has Summer. :(

It's so hard if I really had to choose between Berlin and Vienna.

Where would you rather take a trip down to?

No comments:

Post a Comment