Tuesday, October 23, 2007

mailboxixchange.com

Even though I use email more frequntly now, I still have to open my mailbox everyday to check for any mails. My mailbox looks like the flat I'm staying in. and I thought it looks really funny.


In other countries, their mailboxes look like this:

Photo taken from mailboxixchange.com.

I couldn't believe it when someone told me that there's even a website selling mailboxes!
Mailboxixchange.com sells high quality mailboxes. Not only do they sell residential mailboxes, they also sell commercial mailboxes!

They have more than 1500 mailbox and curbside decor products for sale! so cool right?
In Singapore, my mailbox looks the same as my neighbour's. So totally boring..

I looked thru the site and found many adorable mailboxes I might get if I ever move somewhere else and get to choose my own mailbox.
Here are my top 3 choices..

1. Good Directions Steamer Trunk Copper Mailboxes
Don't you think it looks like a treasure chest?

2. HouseArt DaVinci Post Mount Mailboxes
DaVinci???

3. Coronado Mailboxes with Polished Brass Accents and Locking Option
I think it's super cute! and I really like the locking option ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment