Monday, April 23, 2007

aiya.

"unhappy" things happen to me one after another.. just when I thought nothing could make me feel worse...





My shoe strap broke lah! =(


but look on the bright side..
at least it broke just before I had to walk from Queensway shopping center to ABC market. Most shops are closed for the day already but my mum still manage to get me a pair of slippers at $8. But the slippers kinda ugly lah. maybe post the photo next time bah..
Bleah~


*I've been having tummyaches and my tummy is XL liao lah!

3 comments:

  1. lol...lucky you. worry about your tummy? i recommend you a diet. give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIks! The same happened to me today. My sandal's strap 'putus' too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahpoh
    Not funny -.- I thought I was gonna puke...


    Nonnie
    Nowadays the shoe very "weak" eh? :P

    ReplyDelete