Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blog Apocalypse - My Last Post

Meaning of apocalypse: The end of life on earth or all.

If the blogosphere is ending. No more blogs. No more uglyfatchick.blogspot.com (Gasp!)
Blog apocalypse. Nothing is wrong, I just can’t write anymore and this will be my very last post!


For the past 2-3 years, I blog for many different reasons.
Sometimes I wanna share my joys.
Sometimes I pour out my worries and/or unhappiness.
Sometimes I just enjoy telling the "world" about me and more meeme.
Sometimes I wanna show off.
Sometimes I wanna complain.
Sometimes I want people to understand ME.
Sometimes I just want more attention.


I, I, I, Me, Me, Me.


You've had enough isn't it?
enough of coming here to see me talk about me.
enough of coming here and hear me complain about everyone else except me.
enough of seeing how much I complain about my fats and ugly face yet still post so many photos of myself.
enough of my stupid blogskin that's as messy as my hair.
enough of my stubbornness.
enough of me thinking about me, myself and never others.
even have enough of the I, ME, MY, MYSELF that I used so damn often.


You want to tell me that I'm a lousy blogger.
You want to tell me that I should be more understanding.
You want to tell me, I should be more caring.
You want to tell me that complaining about friends and family doesn't make me a good friend/person.
You want to tell me, I'm trying too hard to get attention.
You even want to tell me, I must be stupid not to realise that the only reason why no one comment on my blog is because my blog is as boring as watching clock tick.


I know you probably dream about telling me to stop blogging all together so not to waste the cyberspace's space. Today your dream come true!

This is my last post and I just want to say that I'm not sorry for writing about me, crapping my lame "copy-from-somewhere-jokes", posing my cutest photos, blogging with my poor command of language and attitude problem.

You think I don't care about others, so let me show you that I care for you just this once by not writing anymore. Remember that I'll stop updating this site and it's because of you!



GUILTY?


Don't be.
The above post is a tag I got from Nonnie.
Since it's for charity, I asked for it. literally.


I blog in "pretendance" that I will not be able to blog anymore.

If you're interested to know more about this tag, read here.
Started by: urbanmonk.

3 comments:

  1. lols scare me tot u reali goin stop bloggin.. ur blog was kind of e oni way for me to know hw had u been doin in ur life.. e oni contact somehw btw us..

    btw ur blog was kind of one of e best i been to.. simple n look nice at e same time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas...
    Your blog also let me know more about your life too mah.. =)

    I just edited my blog until very un-simple le lah. but no choice.. I don't know how to "un-do" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating! It's a funny post. $ put aside for ya!

    ReplyDelete