Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm still thinking if I should..

post my old photos..

They all look so silly.. -.-
2004, 2005, 2006.. Especially 2004!!!

2004, I this computer that I'm using now.
I also got my first camera phone around June. Nokia 6600.
That's when I started taking lots of photos of myself. A lot of them have been destroyed by me. but I still have some left lah..

I want to show you all, but at the same time don't know what will your reactions be like.. so I ask you all first lah..


Would you like to see my old photos?
(not those baby ones ah..)

3 comments:

  1. Do it la. You might start some craze within ping.sg. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll like to see an ugly duckling evolved into a beautiful swan~

    =)

    Show us la, don't tempt us like that mah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. farinelli
    lols. everyone use them to scare ghost right.. :P


    Nonnie
    bleah. I like to tempt my readers muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete