Saturday, April 14, 2007

Finally here..


Letter from Ngee Ann Polytechnic.




Even though I knew what's in it, I still felt disappointed.


All the up and downs and the stress I'm going thru, I don't know what words to use.
and even if I could, I wouldn't say it here. Because of this certain issue, I had rather bad mood swings. Everyone, even my mum got nagged at, by me.



Since I've received the first rejection letter, I still have 1 more letter to wait for.
I didn't tell you guys about it..
I've sent my appeal letter thru email to NP.
And on Wednesday, my parents forced me to ask the MP (my area) to write letter for me. So now I have to wait for the MP's news. The MP's assistant told me they will write to the office. So if any other school have place, I might get accepted. -.-
I know.. more waitings.. haiz...




Something to keep myself happy. A FREE DRAGON tattoo. I got it at Great World City after watching "WILD HOG" with Mike.



Wild Hog is great! damn funny! John T is still hot. lols. We didn't catch much of the trailer and bought the tickets because SHOOTER is at 6pm! so late lah. so we watch Wild Hogs loh.. hahas. no regrets. =)
Don't know if it's due to my mood, the fish I had today doesn't taste good at all..
uglyfatcat says.. When a cat is sad, even good fish can taste bad.


yeah.. that's all I wanna say for now..
by the way, why no one try guessing yesterday's photo?
I so sad can.. haiz..
you all want to know the answer?

2 comments:

  1. Years ago, I faced the same situation; One rejection letter after another from the polytechnics.

    I screwed up my Prelim with a 39 points, crashing and burning badly with a D8 english. I hit the British Council for a week and improved my command of english much better to a 17 points for 5 subjects.

    I thought I can get into the course I want but too bad for me it was a 40 students intake for Material Engineering for SP only and only 1 class.

    I decided that I want to go into that course so sit out and went into STI to take up Mechatronics. Deep inside I just keep telling myself, I will fight my way in and if in I will make sure that I make a mark for the 'time lost' (I was from Normal Stream).

    A year later, I re-applied and managed to get into SP as the 2nd batch in Materials Engineering.

    I may have wasted 1 year waiting but inbetween I managed to re-align what I want in life and when given the 2nd chance I go for it.

    During the 3yrs in SP, I got an outstanding award on top of the credit of merts and I started my own web design company on my 2nd year in Poly. Then after poly I managed to get into a US university doing biz mgt over here in singapore. Completed it in 9 months and I went on to a australia university doing Engineering Mgt (Technology) also here in Singapore in 11 months.

    I lost time waiting for 1 year to Poly but that doesnt mean that you will lose out cos you can also catch up if you put your heart and soul to it. By the time, I completed my NS, I came out with 2 different sets of papers in 2 different speciality.

    The chase dont finish till your last breathe so dont give up just yet.

    Getting rejections is part of life but dont let it hit you on the face and never recover from it. It is painful to face it but it is worse if you avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting rejections is definitely part of MY life. hahas.


    First time there's such a long comment leh! I appreciate it loads! Thanks! I know I've tried and I wouldn't stop moving on. I promise. at least to myself. :P

    ReplyDelete