Sunday, April 15, 2007

movie movie food food..

Darling came over on Sunday (yesterday). He's going someplace for about 10days, I'll miss him loads. I already am missing him.. Anyway, we stayed home to watch VCD and eat KFC (home delivery).


心想事成 It's A Wonderful Life




After he went home to pack, I watch ICE AGE 2 with my brothers.. =)




Saw these yesterday at 7-11. At $5 it's kinda ex lah! The poster is so small but I really like the notebook though.. really cute. =) I saw this Wu Zhun's like pictorial book and wanted to buy for Sha Xiao Mei one.. but no money liao..



Play maple until 4-5am, I'm so hungry, so eat leftovers loh...

Got mashed potato!




and coleslaw! =)



So no one manage to guess it eh?
http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2007/04/guess-what-this-is.html
It's.....

Pearl powder! Mummy says eat already, good for skin/face. but I can tell you.. it's not working! :P

2 comments:

  1. emm...
    what brand's your pearl powder.its damn good one.either eat it or apply.or both.
    and and and.i left like 60+ packets of LHK pearl powder want buy from me.cos i havent been using.
    kiamchai

    ReplyDelete
  2. No brand one.. lols. my mum give me one. no brand one nor..

    ReplyDelete