Friday, April 6, 2007

Thank you for all your comments..

My plans keep changing. One moment I have the rush to go down to find out what's going on, next I wanted to find a job and "see the world".. honestly.. Everything's so super messy. My feelings, my plans, my brain. aiyo...


I've actually uploaded a huge part of my resume and am prepared to send it to this company that teachers kids, golf. hahas. but my gut feeling or rather intuition tells me that someone or something will change my mindset about working today.. so I didn't apply for the job.

Just now, I received some rather wise words from my teacher. She told me to go down on Monday with a print out of my latest result (which is not that bad really.) and ask them if they still have a place. If not, at least they can reserve a place for me so that next year, I wouldn't have to "fight" with the next batch!


Call me stubborn, but no matter who ask me to go appeal I also no confidence, so don't even want to try, but what my teacher says, made sense. erm.. so now I wait for my darling to print my results out. hee. my printer no ink. :(


THANKS everyone for your help! I really appreciate all your comments and help. =)



Some food photos..

I had this two days ago.. and now I'm craving for it.. :(




My breakfast/Lunch today. =)




Darling's breakfast/Lunch.




You know I always say I'm overweight.. I've proof..
I'm 145cm and above 40kg loh.




hee.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm. i tot u did quite well in ite? anyway, if u cant get into NP, u can try to appeal lor. its better than not trying at all. if u didnt get it, at least u can tell ureself that at least u tried. rahter than doing nothing at all, the other alternative is trying to get into SP lor.. Worse come to the worse, other poly??? There are so many polys, im sure u can get into one. =)

    In ngee ann, my first choice was business studies, second was accountancy. But i got posted to my second choice, whihc was ACC la. But i appealed to get into BS and got it. So no harm trying! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm 1.45m at 40kg is okay. It's not overweight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joeann: I also don't know why I didn't get in, maybe there are too many people applying.. I got 3.588, still cannot get in, this year standard must be either really high or there's a super limited space. :P I'm taking my last term's result 3.667 to appeal. Hopefully, can bah. =)

    Thanks ah! I feel better knowing that there are successful appeals, hee.


    Ruby Lee: I'm above 40kg nah. If I'm 40, I think overweight a bit, so I don't mind.. but I'm above lah.. :(

    ReplyDelete