Saturday, April 7, 2007

A Walk To Remember (2002)


A Walk To Remember (2002)




Remember the first time I watched the movie, was in school, I fell asleep at the beginning, and only woke up when the teachers on the lights (which is after the show). Almost everyone teared watching the show. I felt so bad. I mean, how could I have slept through such a nice movie??


I didn't really had a chance to catch the movie until just now.. Showed on Channel 5..
wah seh.. even though I know the storyline, I still cried like siao zha bor.

Think about it, will you marry someone who's going to die soon? I don't know. Maybe if that person is rich and will leave me a lot of money. hahas.. Jokes aside... I think if I really love that person, I will.. I will want to spend all my time with him/her, and these memories (though short, but definitely happy) will keep me living.


Have you watched this show? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment