Monday, April 9, 2007

don't go poly, go work bah.

I felt cheated in a way. but I also know it's my fault for not putting in enough effort in the first place.


I really wish all these didn't happen. I really wished I didn't have to regret. I thought I did well enough already. I thought they were never wrong.
But I'm wrong.
They didn't knew this was going to happen. I believed what they say, and I thought I could make it. In the end I felt foolish thinking I could do it. Disappointed? yes. very indeed.


I really felt like crying... I knew I shouldn't have gone with them.. I foresee it coming.. I knew I couldn't take it. I had to "ren" all my tears. I reach home, I still have to "ren". It's really painful you know. The Taxi uncle was right.. I didn't study hard enough in secondary school. that's why I'm stuck now. I deserve it.


I'll look for a job.
Without any fighting spirit left, I wonder how am I supposed to move on..
feeling puke-ish*

No comments:

Post a Comment