Wednesday, April 25, 2007

money issue.

There was once, I was so broke that I sold all my Jay Chou albums and stuffs. Collecting them was super hard work.. but I sell them off, because I was too broke. So un-fan like right? I know. But being someone practical, I just cannot let those stuffs stay in my room and let myself stay hungry. I remember I spent a lot of time & money hunting down Jay's first album. (I was a late Jay-fan bloomer.) and I just sold them off because I'm broke.


Now (a few years later), I've hit the stage that I'm tempted to sell away my current Jay Chou collections.
I want money! pure hard cash.. so that I can go out with friends (provided that they have the time for me), buy things I like (I love shopping. :P) and also start some form of saving... no money how to save?


My current collection is a lot bigger than the previous collection. There are many limited edition stuffs that I got from contests and some even bought by my darling. You know, I also 心痛 if I have to sell them away also.. but now I feel broke, wait a min.. I am broke..



The past 6weeks have been spent, bumping around in the house doing nothing except playing maple, eating, sleeping and searching for jobs...

The boss for the full time job in Sentosa also never contact me.. although he says he'll contact me by end of the month.. but I really don't have a good feeling about it.. I don't think he'll call me and in the need I'll have to find another job.. so might as well start looking for another one now..


I hope to get a good job. Somewhere near my house, so that I don't have to pay too much for transport. Most jobs are fine except F&B. I can't handle food/ or hungry customer. BLEAH :P
I think 'm not gonna play maple tonight, will start digging out those stuffs I don't use/wear often and sell them away on yahoo auctions.. Maybe even my Jay Chou collection.. (actually I don't feel that heart pain ever since da dong came along... hee.. :D)


I know my readers don't like wordy post..
but my life now really like super boring leh..
like no friends like that..
even boyfriend also super busy.
work work work, study study study, no time for me. :(


talking about friends..
you know when you get a new phone number and tell your friends not to give other people and when one of them did, how would do you feel? What will you do?

2 comments:

  1. If my friends give my number away without my permission when I had already say no at the first place, I'll tell her that I wasn't please with what she did and I'll find it hard to tell her anything personal anymore, since she can't even keep a little secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't think I'll tell her anything anymore. I feel kinda hurt. :(

    ReplyDelete