Thursday, April 5, 2007

super confused.

I didn't get into NP.
Yes I feel upset. and disappointed. and confused.
Don't even know if I want to appeal.. (if I can appeal)

Don't dare to tell my parents that I didn't get into poly.
Cause I don't want to help them. Selfish, I know. But I really rather work else where.



I was thinking why I wanted to go poly to study accounting/Biz related stuffs...
and here are some of the reasons..
1) I want to be with my friends.
2) Don't know what I can do either than accounting.
3) Don't want to help out at my parents stall.
4) This sounds really silly but I want to get a laptop!
5) Don't want to do private.
6) Want to be like everyone else, get into poly.
7) My mum told everyone I'm going to poly.



Why I'm confused.
1) I don't like to wait for answers, and bump around at home. If I don't get in, I just want to quickly find a job and start working.
2) I don't want to be disappointed again.
3) Don't know if I really like business/accounting.
4) Don't know my talent.
5) Don't know what I want. I think I want to go work. $$$
6) If I appeal, what do I appeal for? Which course?
7) Where can I appeal? Which school?


Want to hear your opinion..

8 comments:

  1. Hi UFC,

    I'm not sure if this will be of help to you but this is what I told my students.

    Hope you can find your 'calling' soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chris..

    Try going to private skool..its a bit expensive but its worth it if its a good and reputable skool..better than working..workin is tiring for me even though only a few days a week !

    Arrgghh..

    Love u so much babe..
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Loi: Thanks! It's really helpful! =)



    Kyla: Private is far too expensive for myself to handle lah.. but if work's fun, and makes me happy, tiring also worth it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl, whether or not you want to continue your studies is really your choice, but if you're asking for comments, i'd say it'd be better to keep your options open. maybe can get a job but continue applications and appeals to get into poly... dont give up that quickly ba~

    jiayou! good luck to you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm if reali can appeal..can try to appeal for biz IT instead bah.. mayb accountin too popular n dun hav tt much space avail so diff to get in.. anyway all e best.. no matter wat u do will alway hav our support =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. xxoos: I've decided to apply next year. =) I wanna see how's the world like outside my egg shell. =) Thanks! I'll Jiayou in whatever I choose to do. =)



    Jas~ Biz IT is my 3rd choice. Since they don't have space for all the 3 choices, I guess I'll take a look at the outside world first bah. =)

    Thanks a lot for your support. Makes me feel more ready to check out the world. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you can try working first, save some money and use it for studies later.

    You're still young, don't give up ya.

    (Anyway, that's what I did too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nonnie: hahas. You left your comment 1 min after I posted my reply.

    I didn't know you worked, before going to study wor.. hahas.

    At 19, I actually feel kinda old.. :p Now I'm only worried about how to break it to tell my parents. :P

    ReplyDelete