Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kenny Rogers Roasters (Great World City) 17 May 2008



Hubby treated me to Kenny Rogers sometime Mid May.
He says they serve good chicken.

The meal we ordered came with 3 side dish (of your choice), half a chicken, a stab of ribs and 2 muffins which they claim to have the best somewhere on one of the boards.

The set doesn't include drinks though.. Out of all the side dish we choosed, I like the coslaw (sorry, I don't know how to spell) the best. It's yummylishes. ;)

The muffins from what hubby said, it's pretty ok. I was too full to have them and when I wanted to have them at home, the ants beat me to it. Boo hoo...

I love the free chocolates. Hubby says it's good chocolate. yum yum.. :)

I guess, I would be back to try the other side dishes!




Very cute lights. :)




Wonders if they bought it or made it themselves. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment