Sunday, June 22, 2008

Super paiseh.

All because I'm a super blur queen lah!!!

My favourite Bruneian blogger, told me long ago that she's coming over to Sunny Singapore, but the forgetful me forget to note down the dates.. 2 times!!!!

The most recent conversation we had on msn, I actually thought she didn't want to meet up cause she didn't ask for my number.. I was like shy to ask her if she wants to meet up since she's coming here with her friends. and I was like kinda sad loh..

Then I was super busy with work cause one of the staff is leaving.
At the back of my mind, I kept thinking she's coming next week. she's coming next week.
Then today, I went to check her blog, she've came and gone!!!
And the saddest part? She actually wrote an blog entry asking me to contact her and give her my number! argh!!! AM I SLOW/BLUR OR WHAT???

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment