Friday, March 30, 2007

245 photos of me.

Update on my previous post: I just learnt something new. Whether she acknowledge me as an acquaintance or a close sister, it doesn't matter. I don't have to treat someone one way just because she treats me that way. I still can treat her as a good friend.

Not a need for people to reciprocate feelings/actions. Thats true sisterly or any other love.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today I went crazy with my old digital camera and took 245 photos of myself in the same few poses that I know of.
Now I'm deleting those WEIRD ones, BLURRY ones and UGLY ones. I'm expecting at most 25 photos left after I'm done.

Will update again after I finish deleting.
-It's 3.30pm now.


11.15pm
hahas. I just finish deleting and editing the photos. so happy with some of the results. =)
Left 28 photos.
Wanna see the originals or edited ones?



The original mes. (28)




The edited mes. (26)



I'm a happy little chick. =)

4 comments: