Thursday, March 8, 2007

How many blogs do I own?

I have no idea...

I used to have 1 Xanga blog, 1 Blogspot blog & 1 Multiply page. Xanga for all the wordy wordy post, Blogspot just for photos & Multiply for a huge mixture.. I blogged like that for about a year or so, then when I started uglyfatchick.blogspot.com, I decide to stay at blogspot because blogspot allows me to alter my blogskin. =)


I closed the blogspot photo blog because of personal reason. Multiply takes super long time to load, so I stopped blogging there too. But I blogged occasionally on the old Xanga blog, especially on more personal stuffs. Until one day, I had to close it down because I was haunted by my past..



I've closed down many many many blogs in between which I can't even remember the URLs..
fickle minded, some might say.
but I really really love to blog. =)



so currently I have...
a lyrics blog uglyfatchick-sings.blogspot.com.
a moblog uglyfatchick.moblog.com.sg.
a xanga blog xanga.com/miss_uglyfatchick.
a mainly photos blog lazyfatchick.blogspot.com.
a blog with zero blog entries uglyfatchick.spaces.live.com.
a multiply blog penguin88.multiply.com
a personal blog on soulcast which I've not touch for super long time. I forgot the password. :P
a "Chinese" blog. I know it's difficult to understand my lousy Chinese but that's the whole point.
(those not mentioned, I've forgotten them.. :P)


Sounds like I spend a lot of time online.
unhealthy? I guess so.
That's all for now folks.


PS: I just uploaded IQS class photo & some of the photos taken in school yesterday onto http://lazyfatchick.blogspot.com/2007/03/ite-bishan-iqs-co-op-photos.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment