Sunday, March 25, 2007

Saturday dinner at Vivocity.

After watching Mr Bean at Cathay, Mike and I went to Vivocity to have our dinner.



We decide to settle for this mini-cafe-like stall with a florist inside???




We ordered 2 sets dinner which were supposed to come with a drink, a soup-of-the-day and a desert. After ordering, they say that we'll have to pay an extra $2plus for the soup and drinks, we were okay with it, since it's only $2++ and I was too hungry to move. It was 8pm and the shop was quite empty.





When we enter the shop, the menu showing outside was "SET LUNCH", inside I saw this "SET DINNER" board. diaoz..




Waited for 11mins before our soups came.. I hate this soup! After an hour or so, I had indigestion, tummy ache, and had to run for toilet. stupid soup.



We saw them serving those who came later than us, gave them their soups and drinks and yet no drinks for me. Yes. no drinks!!! I'm like so thirsty and hungry lah.. So after waiting and watching them serve others first for like 19mins, we decide to eat else where. Darling doesn't mind paying for the set meal we never saw, it's not like we can't afford it. But I just couldn't sit and wait any longer! I hate being made to wait and see others coming later, yet being served like they are Kings & Queens. In the end, the lady whom I assumed is the boss, didn't dare to charge us anything.



I walked around in vivo with darling with my tummy-full-of-fire “一肚子的火”. Then suddenly I had a really bad tummy ache which caused me to run for toilet. -.-



At 9plus, we decide to have our dinner at this Thai nude nudle cafe.




The paper menu..




Hospitality with a heart. -Something rare in Singapore.




Drinks came first, Thai Tea for both of us (I didn't' know that Tea = tea with milk.) I don't like tea with milk..
can u see a sad face in the drink? (look at the ice.)




Darling's rice was served within 5mins of our orders. =)




My noodles came right after darling's food.



I'm a happy little chick. chippy chip.

2 comments: