Friday, March 2, 2007

youth.sg "interview"

*pardon my singlish, broken English, wrong grammar or whatsoever..

About the competition/why I joined the competition ?
My friends saw the poster on the school's notice board and asked me to check it out since there are prizes to be won. (I love contests. :P) After joining the contest, I find it fun. esp since I got to know more people. =) The prizes are all so tempting, when I first blogged about it, someone even commented that this could be a fraud!

Reason for organising it ?
I'm not the organiser lah, but I think it's a form of advertisement for youth.sg. Lots of people blog, and by holding a blogging contest, more people will come to know of youth.sg (I'm one example)
youth.sg is a good place for youths like us to gather, at least it's decent.

Participant's response ?
I think most of us are quite responsive bah. When we're asked to gather votes, we gather votes. When there's meeting, we go loh. When there's interview we write the interview our-self. (lols)

Different reports on participants ?
eh... How do I answer this question?
I think most of the participants who got into the top 11 in all the rounds are pretty nice people. Most of them are around 15-17. At 19, I feel really old. Then there are people like Mr guttercat(26), who's really cute. I mean has a cute daughter lah. =P

Interesting stories like older ppl joining family joining etc
I was quite shocked that 2 contestants got their other halves to join the contest and even got into top11 (round 4).
None of my friends joined, even my boyfriend who's turning 27 says that he's too busy for this kind of stuffs. -.-'
I say they are uninteresting and uninspired lah. (join the contest to prove me wrong lah!)


How you feel about it and comments etc
I think this contest rocks lah. but needs more attention and more time bah. Each round of contest last around 2 weeks and it's kinda too short (to get enough attention) in my opinion lah. And there are younger contestants who are still in their secondary school, they get flamers going to their blogs to flood their tag-board with rubbish. Many people think that we're seeking attention but that's what all youths does right? In one way or another, have to be different, to "fit in".

3 comments:

  1. no wonder you keep mentioning you're old. i guess when dating an older guy one feels much older, don't know why either, maybe it's mentally different, or maybe i'm just speaking for myself. hehe...

    don't worry too much about your physical/mental age, you ain't really too old yet~ *pat pat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're not old at all. Joan is older than you! Ding an also! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xxoos: ah.. mental age... hahas.. I try not to worry.. worrying gives me winkles..

    mrotaku: Problem is, I feel that I'm older than them. :P Thanks anyway. hahas.

    ReplyDelete