Thursday, March 22, 2007

MIA (18th-21st) March 2007.


On 18th March:
After having breakfast with darling, I went back home to pack my stuffs for Ber's Chalet. In a rush, I ate 1 and a half, fried chicken wings at home before meeting Ber at Orchard Mrt.




Doesn't look like her hor?



We went down to Ang Mo Kio to meet Shan Qi & Franz to buy the BBQ stuffs. Then go back to her place to have steamboat as dinner! woots~ =)


At Ber's place.. after marinating the chicken wings [to save cost, we marinated them our-self. & I didn't even tasted 1. =( ] , Ber heard babies crying.. she looked out of the window, and saw...




2 cats communicating! (I tried to take some photos, none of them were clear. -.-)



Before I slept, I had a really bad sore throat, then followed by a slight flu. I remember telling myself, "Must be the fried Chicken Wings!!!" before falling asleep...


On 19th March:
Ber and I woke up quite late. We went to AMK central to buy some toiletries and breakfast/lunch. I was starving.. maybe due lack of sleep. We met Shan Qi & Franz at ard 1+ to cab down to Downtown East...


Even though I didn't feel well, I wanted to go play at Wild Wild Wet. I never got to play there the past few chalets because of periods. -.-




Ber & I, still dry..


It's really fun! Next time, I'll wear swimming costume.. Then can play more stuffs! =) It's a pity, we had to go back to start fire for BBQ.. I was having so much fun there...




The wet sisters forgot their towels. -.-



PARTY TIME~

First, you'll need to start fire.. The bigger, the better of cause.




When it's ready, you can "pengz" marshmallows..
*I know I look super chunky*




The cooks at work.




I rushed into the room to catch 大东 on TV. Look, I'm so happy. =)




Class gathering, of cause must have photo!!! (1/3 of the class.)
*& I know I look sleepy-eyed.*




Me, Ber, Shan Qi & Serene.




Me, Ber, Franz, Shan Qi & Serene. (don't know why serene same pose^^)




Me on the cho-cho-train. lols. I looked like I'm a madwomen.



I learn one new game in the chalet. that is...
Majong!

My first MJ win. =)


19th past rather quickly.
Instead of sleeping, we talked through the night and I totally enjoyed all of their company. Especially, how all of them took care of me when I was really very ill. Like how Mandy, Wilson, XinYing & PuiZhi went out in the middle of the night to buy me inhaler, tissues & medications & gave me warm water to make me feel better.

Normally when I'm running a fever, I take panadol and it'll go down, somehow, the panadols didn't work that night.. Really thank them a lot. I probably had to go to some hospital if there's no flu medications. My temperature was going up and down and I don't know why. 1 moment I feel super hot, next moment I feel like I'm freezing.


____________________________________________________________________

So 19th passed, come 20th morning, those who have not gone home, went to have breakfast at Macs. I was feeling crappy, so end up only had a few mouthful of ice milo. Some left and I went back to the room to rest. I finally slept with the help of the inhaler. Woke up once to find Ber, Huishan & JS to go off den I dose off and wake up again when ShanQi woke up. Ber came back in the noon with loads of BBQ stuffs, alone. Wished I was there to help her carry things back..


20th afternoon, Ber, ShanQi, Franz & I, went to play pool and arcade. Played awhile, then walked back cause we're tired. Bought lunch on our way. I had subway with Ber, ShanQi & Franz had KFC.

20th night, Ber's friends came over. They seem kinda unfriendly but I dun really want to say much lah, cause it's Ber's chalet mah... Later on, Ber says they are like that one. -.-

20th late night.
Because of the rain, Ber, Franz, ShanQi & I couldn't go anywhere else. We stayed in the room to eat cup noodles. (I was super hungry.) We played MJ all the way!!! and laugh non stop until 3am. Then we packed our stuffs before falling asleep at ard 5am.




21st Morning, we finally booked out! so happy man!!!

This is the caution sign that "talks".




All Shell Breaks Loose. lols.




BYE Downtown East~



We cabbed to AMK to sing K-Box. I was already voice-less, but I joined in the fun since they do serve food for K-lunch...

Super blur photo of us. lols.




I like this photo of us waiting outside X-Box K-Box.




Food and drinks...




My food!!! (It's the first time I had warm food & served early in K-Box! I can't tell you how happy I was.. =))




These lights in the room were changing non-stop. Don't they get tired???




On my way back, I bought these face powder!




It's a new product. I hope it'll be as good as the Ponds on I'm using now, since I can't find the Ponds on anywhere already. :'(



I spent 2+hrs updating this post just for you all, must love me k..

MSN nick:
生病但很快乐,谢谢你们的体谅,关心与照顾, (Mandy,Xinying,Wilson,PuiZhi,Ber,Shanqi,Franz,Serene ++++) 爱你们哦~

No comments:

Post a Comment