Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sam's wedding dinner.. & Cuteness K.O. 1

Darling's friend's wedding dinner at Dragon Gate Restaurant (Harbour Front Centre).


The lights... =)




The Menu?




OMG, what's that???




Seriously... what's that?




It's a fly!!! *this is my favorite photo*




Melted ice on orange drink.


__________________________________________________________________

POCARI SWEAT.

It's surprisingly sweet and taste like pomelo. hahas.




I like this photo. I look so cute. hahas.


oh by the way, I finally met someone who's cuter than me!
not act cute orh... It's 真才史料"real material" one!
She's none other than... Adrian's wife!!!
Her voice. Her actions. OMG!!!! If just actions arh.. a lot of girls act like that lah.. but her voice!!! like a little girl like that!!! The kind that will make guys heart melt one.. (not Fiona Xie that kind lah..) She's using her real voice. Not those act gentle kind.. but her real voice!!! super cartoon lah! I like her cuteness! if there's a K.O. Chart for cuteness, she must be K.O. 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment