Thursday, March 29, 2007

mixed feelings

cause I feel lonely.
or rather, empty.


The empty feeling, and the fact that I have nothing much to do, is making me feel like shit lately.


Have you heard of a story.. about a girl whom treats another girl like her own sister but her feelings weren't really reprociated reciprocated. and in the end, she kills the girl? and/or suicides?

sometimes I feel like that. I mean the feel to kill another person. Good that I've not thought of suicides since loving Mike.


I feel that I cannot live without him. Not literally per sae. More like, not a day in my life past by without me thinking of him. I don't' call him that often. somedays only send him 1 sms in the whole day, but I do think of him often. Like before I sleep , or while blogging, or out with friends, even while playing online games.. Miss him, but I do know it's only time (and money & some other nifty gritties) that's keeping us busy apart. Can't wait for the day that I can finally call him my husband, the father of my children, my man.

Honestly. what's boyfriends and girlfriends. Just a 5 letter, B word and it's gone. Husbands and wives at least need to go through a longer D word.. bah~ I don't' know what I'm talking about already.. It's 4.50am, I'm typing away at my old comp cause I can't sleep!



anyway, that's not my main topic lah. I was saying.. I feel that my feelings aren't really reprociated reciprocate. and I am feeling shitty because of that.

We can be friends, but we'll never be as close as I thought we could be, sister. I understand that I might have disappoint her a couple of times, but today, I'll have to say it out loud, I CANNOT STAND BEING JUST A SMALL FLY OR SUSITUDE.

Of coz, you can say I cannot expect her to reprociate reciprocate my feelings as sisters (because feelings are not like physical things that can be given to anyone), but I honestly cannot cannot cannot stand being a SUSITUDE! Same with everything else. I hate to be substitutes for anyone. I hate being reserve. I hate being the one who's back up. but then again.. Who am I ague? I am not good enough to be in anyone's "BEST FRIENDS" list. I'm always too "serious" or not fun to be with or too crazy and I HAVE AP (Attitude Problem). GAH~ at 5.13am I really must control myself. I still have to take a nap before going out later... so.. I must end here already before I get too "high" and cannot fall asleep..


Who understands.
whatever.. Ciaos~

4 comments:

  1. i had learn tt wat u feel for some1 mayb nt necessary mean e person will feel so for u.. doin things for others u can nv expected any returns if u wish to live life "mre ezier".. mayb to her u r nth but u treat her as an impt part of ur life.. but its life n jus had to accept e fact tt u can nv hav things always goes e way u wish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem is we've never fight, and we've never talked about our friendship. It's hard to determine our relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear miss chick,

    i like reading ur blogs n all your teenage angst, kinda remind me of my own teen years. i know it's hard, but if you can manage your own problems n emotions now, believe me, as you grow older, you will look back and laugh. That's the good news. The bad news is, problems never stop happening. So save the frown lines and worry for someting impt, like loving ur boyfren. Dun bother with those that do not regard you as a good fren! Chin up kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks erm a-non-mouse!
    Your comment made my day. =)

    ReplyDelete