Tuesday, March 13, 2007

AA2 paper

Today's advance accounting 2 paper.
I didn't manage to balance my balance sheet..
Passable I say. Just hope that my overall marks are good enough for an A bah.




Sunday,
morning was spent doing my advance accounting September 2006 revision paper. Played maplestory in the afternoon, and then went to Heeren with darling to eat Korean food for dinner.
*Yum yum*

Walked to this building (I forget it's name).

New lights. I took a video of the lights changing. =)




One thing I like to do when I go somewhere new, it's to take photos in the toilet.




weird mirror.



On our way to eat at Heeren, I rented Zhong Ji Yi Ban/终极一班 from my neighbourhood vcd rental shop. $18 for (22 discs)both parts. Supposed to last 2 weeks. I manage to finish it in 1 and a half day.



In fact I just finish everything this morning.

It's super super super super super very nice!!! =)
I don't really like the ending, but I totally love the beginning and all those lame jokes. :P
When no one's home, I laugh like a mad woman. When everyone sleeps, I use headphone instead of the speaker. I know, I'm so crazy. Instead of studying, I watched vcd.. but I just cannot control.

Just enjoy watching 大东 and the rest fight. like so funny lah. so cartoon one.. hahas. those who like Fei Lun Hai must watch!!! It's super funny... =)

2 comments:

  1. girl..the colour colour building is centrepoint...i like the revamp too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lights are pretty..

    ReplyDelete