Thursday, March 15, 2007

the last day..

Audit paper is really tough. Hope I'll be alright bah.
I feel kinda sad and suddenly have to urge to eat sweet stuffs to make me feel better. Good thing I still have lollipop. Ate one before exams and another after exams. Somehow feel kinda sad and lost.. *I miss my all my classmates!*



After exams,
Ber, Gan Jun & I went to AMK K-box to sing our hearts out.. (not literally lah!).
3hr of almost madness. total bill $49.76 and I think their service sucks! I say it's only worth it because of my friends' presence.. I scream sing like mad women and into the mike mic somemore. lols. so crazy yet it's harmless fun. At least it's harmless I say.. until I start to fall sick...

*Sore throat*
*nose block*
(-.-''')



Since this K-box is new, of coz must take photo in the toilet...
I'm so going to throw away my uniform lah. makes me look fat nia... =P



Fan in toilet...



I'm flat broke already. Didn't regret going to k-box when I knew how much it meant to another person. I was asking myself.. how could I have forgotten. -.-





So after k-box I met Mike who's not feeling very well at Harbour Front. Had dinner, and I went to look for a ring for my index finger. lols.
something like this...
Can protect me if anyone wants to bully me. I can box them.. Then darling say, if I wear ring arh.. my hand will be more pain arh.. and will have no effect on the person I hit. diao..
I so naive lah. -.-

My poor baby.. not feeling well, still have to accompany me..
*miss him*

No comments:

Post a Comment