Saturday, March 3, 2007

I saw Felicia Chin!

Anyway, just now went to darling's place to eat steamboat.

after that, we went Cathay to watch movie. Wanted to watch "Pursue of happiness" or "Music & Lyrics" but both also weird timings, so we end up watching "Seducing Mr Perfect".

It's a Korean show, it's rated NC16 but honestly, not much "sexual scenes" lah. I could only think of 1. lols. and it's the funniest part of the story. =)

So many movies to watch, so little time..
Coming up, there's Mr Bean's Holiday, Meet the Robinsons, aiya.. so many lah..!




So today, Mike saw one of his friend at Cathay. I asking him, how come everywhere he goes, there's someone he knows. Next thing I know, I saw Clara, my ex-seconaryschool-classmate. But I didn't dare to call her lah, in case she doesn't' recognize me. :P

After the movie, I went to the toilet. Guess who was in the toilet? Felicia Chin!!!!
She is damn chio (pretty) can... I wanted to take photos of her, or with her.. but end up I scared "disturb" her lah... She's really very pretty lah. and very tall!!!

At Dhoby Ghaut MRT, I saw Kiam Miang!!! My Primary School classmate. She has become so much prettier! but I doubt she recognise me too.. hahas..

Aiya.. this world very small lah. So many familiar faces everywhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment