Friday, March 2, 2007

I have the urge to shop.

but I'm so broke lah..

today am supposed to stay home to study, guess what I did? I watch 花樣少年少女 on youtube.
from first episode. finished 1-11. 1 ep about 1hr plus. so I spent more than 12 hours watching youtube. lols. Episode 13 now still "downloading" lah, so I came over to blog a bit first nor..

Watching the show, I'm tempted to buy the OST and 飞轮海's album lah. but now super broke lah.. and what if I buy le then the next day I found out that I don't it anymore, then how? A bit waste money hor? sianz..



Past few days have the urge to buy things. Think I'm starting to feel the stress le bah. Whenever examination periods is near, I always feel stressed, but don't know why I also wouldn't study. like trying to run away?

No comments:

Post a Comment