Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bloggers Meet

I really want to be the first to blog about this..


It's the first time I went to such event, and I hope it wouldn't be the last.

duh~ It's so fun. I mean yes it was weird and awkward.. but who can resists free pizzas and drinks.. buahahaha... After checking out each other's blog, and then meet up, and then when you check the blog again, you'll find those entries so much more interesting.


honestly, I was hesitant about meeting new people. you know lah.. me, very shy one wor... but I decide to just go for it because I want to know how's it like to meet a group of strange bloggerS.

Ten of us.
Joan brought her younger sister Jane. (I thought Jane looks like Victoria from my class.)
Mr Otaku the young boyboy who almost closed down his blog.
jquares the very smart girl with PSLE score 270!
Janel the one who's early.
frozenmama was the first person I recognise. She was round 2 winner.
Kumaran the one who kept fooling around with Donovan who was very late..
diecreation the quiet guy who makes videos!
Guttercat brought his wife and very cute daughter along. (like father like daughter. =p)
and of coz.. me! the one who erm.. kinda don't fit.


maybe because being 19 makes me feel like I'm aunty-ish I'm quite the loner. Anyway, we played some random games, discussed about promoting youth.sg and got to know more friends at the end of the day. how cool is that?

check http://youth.sg/blog/2007/02/27/i-am-youthsg-fellowship-of-the-bloggers-part-2/ for other's blog entry.


I was too paiseh to take photos there. maybe next time k..=)

4 comments:

  1. if at 19 you are aunty-ish then what am i? an old grandmother? boohoo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe hope to see you next time~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go if I'm free. =)

    ReplyDelete