Sunday, February 25, 2007

grow taller.

Since CNY day 1, one of my aunt commented that I would look prettier if I were taller, I believe she has been psycho-ing my mum to get me to go swimming to grow taller. -.-

I hate it man. I know I'm short and I don't really mind if people says I'm short but I do mind when people start telling me that I should grow taller!!! I mean what the f***. I didn't comment that your face looks like pizza and you should do more facial, you come and tell me that I should try to grow taller. -.-

I'm 19 already. If I still can grow, it's a miracle!


I stop growing taller since Secondary1/2? and I hate it when people tell me I should do sports to grow taller. BECAUSE.. I was super actively involved in sport when I was younger. <---- this makes me sound really old.
Played badminton, basketball, went swimming, played hockey, sometimes even soccer. I even skip a lot (including lessons).


so anyway, there's this neighbour, (I think she is, we met in the lift) she ask me in front of my brothers and my maid, "why are you so short?". That's the first thing she asked me and bloody hell, I don't even know who she is loh! (apart from she's my neighbour), My first respond was, because I'm a girl. and you know what she said? "Your brother is taller than you already, you should go skip more." then she got out of the lift. When the lift door closed. I did my signature *roar*.



How could she. :'(
hurt my poor little heart.
haiz...

2 comments:

  1. sorry to break this to u but swimming does not make anyone tall... i mean, not very obvious. im a swimmer and have been swimming for 5 years and im still 158cm at 15. see wat i mean... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind being 158. I'm 19 and still stuck at 145. =)

    ReplyDelete