Saturday, February 10, 2007

Past 2days..

I'm so busy trying to get people to vote for me that I missed blogging about my boring life..

Friday, 9 Feb 2007.

I bought the chocolate cake for my youngest brother's birthday. and it's really very delicious. =)


I went to rebond my hair on the same day. Sat there for 4 hours!!! and I think I like the result.

This picture taken yesterday (10 Feb). We were on this "free" shuttle bus from Great World to City Hall. I took some "scenery" photo on the bus, check them out at http://lazyfatchick.blogspot.com/2007/02/kelvins-birthday-and-random-photos-on.html


That blue jacket is one of my favourite jacket and some bird decide to do it's business on it. -.- stupid birdy.


Went to Mike's Aunt's place to BBQ (BaGua). Angel has 2 hamster and 2 dogs.
This dog is old and always looking at me with those pitiful eyes...



This is the very naughty young dog. Tried to grab the BaGua that's on the table and he pees/poos everywhere.


Yesterday was one bloody sunny day. I think I've become tanner! grrr...
got to go.. need to find food. It's maid's day off and I'm stuck at home with 3 naughty kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment