Monday, February 12, 2007

that silly boy..

2 Fridays ago, I met darling to celebrate my blog's 2nd Birthday and something else.
I bought 2 mini cakes from J8 (downstairs that cake shop) and went to his place after school.

Since it's my blog's birthday, of cause I want to take photo and post on my blog lah...
and now you don't see any photos right? Blame that silly boy.

We used his handphone to take photo because his phone takes nicer photos. He say he'll send them to me soon. I waited and waited.. finally cannot wait anymore.. so I asked him to send to my email when he's free... Guess what? He told me he deleted them already. -.-


Anyway..

Last Sunday I went to Cathay to play maple..

Me and my husband.. Do you know where is this place?



We're on ShangHai's Hot-Air Balloon!


Muacks my darling... envious? go get your own boyfriend..

No comments:

Post a Comment