Thursday, February 15, 2007

PMS

me lah.
Moody and "jumpy".


Just knew that I need my O level cert to apply for poly. Felt so sad can.. Darling help me to call up MOE, and they say they only print a statement of result for people who lost their o level certs.. Darling ask me use my result slip to apply loh. no choice. If really can't.. then fated to go work liao loh..

I can only apply for 1 poly with 3 choices of course. and we'll only get to know if we're IN, by mid-April. Which is when everyone else starts school! This is so scary lah. I mean the other time, I didn't get into poly.. if now still can't get in, then too bad loh..


After school, I went shopping to "relieve stress".

Bought stickers! that has my name on it! Since it's the last day of the "CNY fair" and it's only $5 for 87 stickers, I bought them loh. I could add Chinese name on it one, but I don't know how to write 丑肥鸡 :P


I bought a 500 piece puzzle from More Than Words at $2.50 =)

It's really cute. I had a hard time trying to put those pieces together, so I end up sleeping after a few mins. Hee..



Also from More Than Words are 3 pairs of socks. My old pairs are all "hole-y" and dirrrty.


Darling Mike came over to "pacify" me. He took me to Cathay to play MapleStory... Today there are 3 people working. Maybe there are more customers at night. I was like acting silly because very long time never see Alwin.. lols. once I spot him, I immediately called Ah Ber.. hee.. too bad, she's busy..

More raves about the place. The customer service is pretty good there. The workers there are always smiling. When they don't smile, look kinda scary.. When they smile.. they look so cute. lols. like so friendly. makes you want to stay there all day. too bad the timing cashed with my TV programme. The silly 9pm show. I had to rush home, so bought some snacks and then call cab home.



All the fish there swim very slowly... lols.



Please do not feed the fish! omg.. poor fishes... that's why they can't swim.. no strength..



Remember Mike says that he deleted the photos of my cakes?



He found out today that he didn't delete them at all. -.-

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday to my blog. *muackz*





This photo was taken last year when I was using the computer in Malaysia.
I like it because it's the first time my arms actually looked smaller than usual..


*yawn* I got to go rest le.. tomorrow got to go help my parents. I think rather go school loh. haiz.. *my big mouth*

No comments:

Post a Comment