Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Grooming course in school.

Met T.G. Goh and Freddy Ong? for the first time. they are totally professional. like so cool lah. the mac products look great too, but too bad I didn't get to try everything. Too many girls, too little time.. (hey same excuse again :P)


Alyce Chew from Universal Image Consultants, talked to us about our personal colour temperature, (warm/cool/combination.) and our Body Silhouette (rectangle, oval, hourglass, triangle, 8 and wedge.)


Maybe I am afraid that I end up looking like everyone else. pale powdery faces. Alyce thinks that I didn't put any makeup and feels that I'm a very good example of COOL skin tone. and ta dah~ I'm being called out to be example lah.

Although I can't see any difference when she tried the different coloured fabric on CANDY, I did see some "face change" in my classmates when she tried cool colours on me. I'm that "cool" meh? haiz.. at least now I know I have to avoid anything with yellow/orange base.
hees... http://www.aromaleigh.com/whatcolarewa.html


I really don't have make up skill leh.. applied so much foundation and still end up looking like I didn't put anything. -.- HELP~
MAC got 3 different colour foundation and no one seems to bother to mix to get the best tone for themselves.. end up I see a lot of pale face dark neck people. -don't tell them I said that. :P

oh.. and I think I did do a good job on ber's face. :P blend blend blend.. hahahas.. especially those dark eye rings.. I cant cover my own yet I could do hers. I think my panda eyes really no cure liao. :(




Overall, I truly did enjoy many parts of the course. thanks teachers for willing to bring in these really great (and expensive) people to help us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment