Saturday, February 3, 2007

yesterday Spring Clean arh..

Actually wanted to go vivocity to get my brows done but cause no mood to go out (weekends shopping centres so pack). so I puck my own eyebrows leh.. lols. not very nice but neater can le..

haiz... no mood. Even eat also no mood, so I start to clean my room a bit loh.
but after clearing away 4 bags of stuffs, my room still so messy!! Dad says my room like rubbish dump/pig sty -.-

After clearing, I got mood to eat liao.. become very hungry.. so eat a lot nor.. now this pig sty got one big fat pig typing away at her keyboard, blogging. hahahas. I must be damn bor liao.. okok. I go play games le.. will blog again soon..

1 comment:

  1. I have not start any proper cleaning yet...

    No mood la, since alone at home also..

    ReplyDelete